- 1.Do entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money from angel investors follow any methodology or routine?
- 2.Can a newly formed company use ‘Regulation A’ to raise capital?
- 3.What is the fastest way to generate start up funds for a business without taking out a loan?
- 4.How would one go about raising capital for a Socially beneficial, for profit, business (located near Washington D.C.)?
- 5.Ideashares Radio interview Sunday Nov 20, 2016 @ 4pm
- 6.Robert Ritch on Ask the Crowd interview:How do you build an M&A strategy?
- 7.Robert Ritch on Ask the Crowd: What is the best advice for a start-up CEO
- 8.What small business should I start
- 9.What are captive insurance companies?
- 10.How Do Government Contracts Work?
Yes, but now that the SEC has ruled on Title IV of the Jobs Act it is not necessary. Under Title IV the startup can raise up to $20 million from accredited and non-accreditated investors in a 12 month period. You will have to finical reports reviewed by a CPA.
Let me know if you have additional questions.