- 1.Do entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money from angel investors follow any methodology or routine?
- 2.Can a newly formed company use ‘Regulation A’ to raise capital?
- 3.What is the fastest way to generate start up funds for a business without taking out a loan?
- 4.How would one go about raising capital for a Socially beneficial, for profit, business (located near Washington D.C.)?
- 5.Ideashares Radio interview Sunday Nov 20, 2016 @ 4pm
- 6.Robert Ritch on Ask the Crowd interview:How do you build an M&A strategy?
- 7.Robert Ritch on Ask the Crowd: What is the best advice for a start-up CEO
- 8.What small business should I start
- 9.What are captive insurance companies?
- 10.How Do Government Contracts Work?
What helped, what didn’t? How did you act in successful pitches?
Ex. Made a business plan/presentation and just pitched as many people that I could think of, asked for referrals, etc…
Treat a capital raise like a marketing and sales strategy; your company is a product when you are raising capital.
I would suggest these basic steps:
- Identify your target market
- Prepare your marketing plan and materials
- Prepare yourself sales cycle and pitch
- Follow up and close
There is no easy way to raise capital; it can be a full-time job.
If you need assistance, please feel free to reach out to me.