Post Series: Q&A
- 1.Do entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money from angel investors follow any methodology or routine?
- 2.Can a newly formed company use ‘Regulation A’ to raise capital?
- 3.What is the fastest way to generate start up funds for a business without taking out a loan?
- 4.How would one go about raising capital for a Socially beneficial, for profit, business (located near Washington D.C.)?
- 5.Ideashares Radio interview Sunday Nov 20, 2016 @ 4pm
- 6.Robert Ritch on Ask the Crowd interview:How do you build an M&A strategy?
- 7.Robert Ritch on Ask the Crowd: What is the best advice for a start-up CEO
- 8.What small business should I start
- 9.What are captive insurance companies?
- 10.How Do Government Contracts Work?
Based on my projections, I require $41,000 to begin.
Friends and Family and going to make the best offer. Angel investors are always looking for deals. Send me your business plan; I may be interested.