- 1.Do entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money from angel investors follow any methodology or routine?
- 2.Can a newly formed company use ‘Regulation A’ to raise capital?
- 3.What is the fastest way to generate start up funds for a business without taking out a loan?
- 4.How would one go about raising capital for a Socially beneficial, for profit, business (located near Washington D.C.)?
- 5.Ideashares Radio interview Sunday Nov 20, 2016 @ 4pm
- 6.Robert Ritch on Ask the Crowd interview:How do you build an M&A strategy?
- 7.Robert Ritch on Ask the Crowd: What is the best advice for a start-up CEO
- 8.What small business should I start
- 9.What are captive insurance companies?
- 10.How Do Government Contracts Work?
I’m working with a friend to create an organization that will help fix the broken food system in and around the Washington, D.C. area. Not 100% set on for profit right now, but definitely leaning that way rather than a non-profit. I’ve never had to raise funds like this and am looking for advice from those of you who have. We’re leaning towards setting this up as a B-Corp, in case that changes the answer.
Contact local angel groups; if you need a list reach out to me and I will get it for you.