Below you find a template for a competition-crushing marketing message.
2. Engage by promising a solution to the problem in the opener (focus on the benefits and the likely outcome they will experience)
3. Give them a reason to purchase
4. Tell them what you will do to help them gain the benefits
5. Be specific about the actions they will take
6. Offer them a compelling bonus or some form of additional incentive (when practical)
7. Reverse their potential risk using powerful guarantees
8. End with a PS (use it to restate the benefits)